This attractive brick hm features 4 spacious Bedrooms & 4.5 Baths located on a cul de sac street. ML features hardwoods throughout, Formal Living & Dining rm w/ large windows which lets in natural light. Family rm w/ fireplace has access to a lg screened porch. Kitchen features stainless appliances, solid surface countertops, island, desk, pantry & spacious eat-in area. Laundry rm has workspace & cabinets. Master Bedrm has a detailed tray ceiling. Master Bath offers two separate vanity areas, a jetted tub, separate shower & large walk-in closet. Second Level has two Bedrms that share a Jack 'n Jill bathrm and a third Bedrm w/ a private bath w/ a laundry chute. Two walk in attic areas offers great storage space. Daylight basement is finished with a Playrm & 4th Bathrm. This area opens to a large covered patio. Garage can hold 3 cars plus a workbench area. Yard has sprinkler system & back is totally fenced. This home is a dream come true!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,752 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Playroom
- Walk-In Closet
- Chute, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- 1. Gas Starter, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Covered
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors