In the Heart of Cahaba Heights, this home is located on a quiet, cul de sac street. One level living at its Best, you can drive into the double car Garage and walk into Foyer, Kitchen, Great Room, Master Bedroom & Bath! Kitchen features tile floor, stove, dishwater, new vent hood, spacious counters, Bay shaped eat-in kitchen area, laundry closet & access to the back yard. Great Room is the perfect space to entertain also has tile floorings, vaulted ceiling, tall windows which let natural light enter & fireplace with marble front. Dining area offers track lighting & granite counter serving area w/ a sink. Master Bedroom has new carpet, large walk in closet & access to Full Bathroom. Second Level features a large Bonus Room w/ a wall of bookcases. This room overlooks the Great Room. Area under stairs & walk-in attic makes it easy to store items. Backyard gives you the space to plant your flowers. Seller painted interior & exterior Sept. 2017. Roof is approx. 5 years old.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
1,804 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
VESTAVIA CAHABA HEIGHTS
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living/Dining Combo, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors